Hey ya'all out there!!! Here's the grand opening of my lablog for 3401 Fashion Trend Analysis! Maybe I should introduce a bit about myself. My name is Simone, well, yea, it's French! My mum is a Chinese-Vietnamese. She studied French in Vietnam and that's why she's using French for my name! Such a long story, isn't it??
So I am now a member of the lovely ITC family, major in Fashion Retailing. I am really interested in the positions of buyer or visual merchandising designer. Hopefully I can be equipped with some knowledge related to these two fields with the help of this subject!
Still got a lot to tell but it seems to be running out of time since I am in my company, the very renowned WALL STREET INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH, now!!! Catch up with ya soon!!
simone xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment