Friday, April 17, 2009

Marc Jacobs 's BFF

As mentioned earlier, Kanye West, a black American rapper, is a BFF (aka Best Friend Forever) of Mar Jacobs. Today I read an interesting news article about MJ's BFF again!







Lil' Kim, yet another black American rapper, is also a very good friend of MJ too!!! INTERESTING! MJ wrote to her, like, everyday when this girl was in jail!




Then I poped a question on my mind:
"Are all very good friends or very vlose friends of MJ BLACKS?"




Googling around the web, not only Kanye and Lil Kim, but also Naomi Campbell is a very good firned of MJ. She even posed NAKE for MJ's designer series of tee collection for charity!


Even women with darker skin are MJ's cups of tea for his BFF! Victoria Beckham, former Spice Girls, and Jennifer Lopez, world renowned Latin singer, are always the STAR supporter for MJ's collection runway shows!


Married Victoria even posed NAKE for MJ's charity line of tee collection as well as Marc Jacobs ad campaign! I am pretty sure that MJ is sooooooo love with dark skin!!!
Ummm, what I wanna tell here is that:
MJ mentioned that he's always inspired by the happenings around him. His BFFs are definitely one of the greatest inspirations! As he is soooo in love with DARK SKIN and BLACKS, I am pretty sure that he'd love to add some elements in his collections for all the DARK SKIN! Gotta be a great "WATCH OUT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment